Thursday, 7 June 2012

Hello everyone!!

And wellcome to my site!

This is to be my first entry on my new blog. Here I will display my work in progress on various 3D models, which hopefully one day will appear in the flightsimulator called IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover.

The first 3D model that I will tackle is the Peugeot 402 B.
I will start by showing You some pictures and a blueprint of the car, so that You will get an idea of what I am about to build. Here goes:






I am aiming for a triangel count of about 5.000 and the model is to use a 1024*1024 diffuse texture map.

Hope to have You hanging around and please critic or comment on the posts.

Best regards

Henrik

2 comments:

  1. I see you found a blueprint of this car – and an original one at that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep.. And quite a good one at that. Very high resolution. Would you like a copy? Easy to find if you google Peugeot 402 and look at the pictures :)

      Delete